One 120 mg tablet contains:
Active substances: Vitamin A 900 U.I.; Vitamin D3 300 U.I.; Vitamin E 0.75 mg; Vitamin K3 0.15 mg; Vitamin B1 0.4 mg; Vitamin B2 0.5 mg; Vitamin B6 0.4 mg; Vitamin B12 0.002 mg; Vitamin PP 1 mg; Vitamin C 10 mg; Biotin 0.02 mg; Pantothenic acid 0.95 mg;
Excipients (lactose, starch, aerosil, PVP K30, CMC, talcum powder, avicel, magnesium stearate) ad 120 mg
biovit plus has a well balanced composition which provides body stimulation, intensification of growth process, stimulates the reproductive function and the metabolic processes and increases the body resistance to infections or parasites.
Swine, sheep, goats, fowl (hen, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, pheasant, peacock, goose, duck), cats and dogs
As biostimulant during growth period, in the youth of the mentioned target species; as adjuvant in the treatment of infectious and parasitic diseases, in the control of vitamins deficiency, stress and convalescence conditions.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The product is administered orally, as follows:
- In animals under 10 kg body weight (piglets, lambs, kids, dogs and cats): 2 tablets per day;
- In animals over 10 kg body weight (piglets, lambs, kids, dogs): 4 tablets per day;
- In avian youth (chicken, poult, duckling, baby goose, etc) up to the age of 4 weeks: ½ tablet daily;
- In avian youth (chicken, poult, duckling, baby goose, etc) over the age of 4 weeks: 1 tablet daily;
The product is administered for 10 – 14 days;.
- In pigeons: 1/2 tablet/pigeon is administered daily, for 5 – 10 days.
Asses correctly the animal`s body weight in order to avoid under- and overdoses.
In piglets: tablets should be crushed and incorporated into the feed.
Polyethylene bottles with 100 tablets.