Solution for injection
Tonic, antineuritic, antitoxic and antiallergenic product
Active substances: Vitamin B1 30 mg; Vitamin B6 20 mg
Excipients (Sodium chloride, water for injection) ad 1 ml
Vitamins B1 and B6 are two of the B complex vitamins deeply involved in the metabolic processes.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) participates to sugar metabolism (decarboxylation of pyruvic acid). Deficiency of vitamin B1 induces the accumulation of pyruvic acid in tissues causing disorders of the nervous system (polyneuritis, paresis, paralysis, contractures); it has also a major role in conversion of glucide to fat deposit and in the proteolytic processes.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) participates to metabolism of amino acids (especially tryptophan) and to fat metabolism, favoring their synthesis.
Both vitamins act synergistically for prevention and control of nervous disorders (neuritis, polyneuritis, paresis, etc), in myopathies, myalgia, gastrointestinal atonia, cardiac edema, acetonemia etc..
horses, cattle, sheep, goats, swine, pet (dogs and cats), fowl (hen, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, pheasant, peacock, goose, duck and pigeon)
The product is used in convalescent animals, poisoning, malabsorption syndrome or hepatic failure.
– horses, calves, dogs and cats: myalgia, rheumatic conditions
– cattle, sheep and goat: treatment of pre-stomach atonia or acetonemia
– horses, cattle, sheep, goats, swine, dogs, cats and poultry: peripheral nervous system disorders (neuritis, polyneuritis, paresis, paralysis) and hypovitaminosis conditions.
– dogs, cats: allergenic conditions, dermatosis, cardiac edema and nervous form of Carre disease.
Vita B1 + B6 have tonic, antitoxic, anti allergenic and anti neurotic effect.
Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection in a daily dose, as follows:
- Horses, adult cattle and youth over the 12 months age: 5 – 10 ml
- Calves, colts, sheep, goats and swine: 2 – 5 ml;
- Dogs, cats, lambs, kids and piglets: 1 – 2 ml.
The treatment is applied for 3 to 5 days or until the symptoms disappear.
In fowl (hen, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, pheasant, peacock, goose, duck, pigeon) the product can be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly in dose of 0.3 to 1 ml per kg of body weight once a week.
Comply with the recommended doses and the treatment schedule.
Bottles with 20 ml product.